Metallic Pink Day!

that's really sucks... how the price is jumping so much... i goto ebay to find good deals... instead it's all these high prices that you can basically go out and buy a new one...

lv1011 said:
well, the price did jump almost $400USD since it was posted here..I talked to the seller 10 hours ago and it was only at 168 and some change USD.

:sad:
Wow are you serious? That stinks.

Cute bag but I don't care for metallics myself.

I love pink but what you ladies think, I just sold my pale rose because the color is too light for me and not that eye catching, I would love another pink bbag but will metallic pink going to be too much? :shrugs:

Don't care for the color Pink at all but this Metallic Day looks so cute... I own a Pewter Day and I wish I had gotten a Metallic Pink mini coin purse when it was available.

She's a FAB seller too!

TTucker, the same seller also bid on the same bag I won (from a UK seller) which happened to be a fake b-bag. I wrote to this seller and told her I just saved her from being burned. That's all, nothing else.

Does the metallic rub off at all? Fade? I like the color of it and the bag itself, but when I see metallic bags I always think of old ladies in Florida (cause they all seem to carry gaudy metallic bags!). Not sure I could pull it off...my daughter keeps telling me to get it though....

my metallic bags rub off JUST a little, but they don't rub off to reveal white/silver backgrounds.. it just rubs off and becomes dark.. which is not that noticeable really.. and it TAKES ALOT to rub off.. i use my metallic weekender HEAPS and it only rubbed off at the handles, and only just a little.. =)

the metallic is gorgeous!! go for it....

TTucker, the same seller also bid on the same bag I won (from a UK seller) which happened to be a fake b-bag. I wrote to this seller and told her I just saved her from being burned. That's all, nothing else.

Interesting!! I figured she may be a Balenciaga "flipper" since she seems to sell a lot of pre-owned bags. They've all looked authentic as far as I've seen, but of course you never know :sad: I hope she appreciated how lucky she was not to "win" the fake!