Metallic Black 226 & Black 225..side by side

Oh is that true? wow...6 for each, that's a lot. Thanks leeleelee....I might check on it, will be in Singapore coming Thursday...Hope they are willing to ship it to HK so that I can avoid the 7% tax.
Thanks again.

IcE eARL,

I was singapore boutique will be bringing in 6 size 227 and 6 size 226 within the next two week. Wanna give it a try???

considering that Singpaore has only ONE boutique, 12 in total is rather few. i heard HK boutiques will be receiving half that number of 2.55 per boutique, but all are spoken for, unfortunately :tdown:

that's great if you are going to be in Singapore, u might wanna call (+65 67335120) in advance to reserve one . SA said these babies will not be going on display at all. Only by reservation. Some ladies are already placing deposits before the bags arrive :nuts:

u can save a lot on shipping if you are going to SG in person. tax is 7% in SG but, being a tourist u can claim them back. it might turn out to be cheaper than US (minus the shipping).

good luck ;)

I just called the Singapore boutique, Anthea is off today... I asked the SA who answered the phone if they will be be getting the metallic black 227 in the coming weeks, and she replied 'we have a long waiting list already' ???....she later added that they have more than 10 on the waiting list...

I guess I'll wait for my NM SA to get back to me ... thanks again lee3...:smile: