Messenger Style bags

1. I am looking for a great messanger style bag. I may pull the trigger on a Balenciaga Courier but I already have three Balenciaga's and none of them really worked for me. So.. can any of you bag savvy peoeple enlighten me on some other messenger/courier stlye bags out there. I don't want to pay more than 1300.00.
  2. What about:

Louis Vuitton Monogram Musette Salsa $705
    Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Naviglio $875
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Prada Tessuto Flat Messenger $950
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. ^^ I love that Damier Azur!

Monicae, I always thought Linea Pelle's messenger bags are pretty nice:

4. Wow! you are fast. I like your suggestions. What you don't know about me is that I am a mom of three and I am always struggeling with whether I am interesting anymore. So... I need something witha litle edge. Do you have any other suggestions?
  5. I like those. Have I been under a rock? Why have I never heard of this designer? Where can I try one on? Who carries them?
  6. I have an amazing Gauffre Prada Messenger I got this week..BUT its way expensive.They have it in Nylon versions too....Look them up!
  7. I have always like the Prada Nylons bags. I think my dilema with them is that it is slightly more expected from a mom to be carrying something sort of spill friendly. Standard "park gear" in Los Angeles. Any other suggestions?
  8. I just looked up what you have. That is beautiful. Out of curiosity how much is it?
  9. I love these! What retail stores carry them?