Messenger Melville or Abbesses

Messenger Melville is TINY, I wanted one for school too but it was quite small. I say abbesses, but I think mono is a little over the top and on guy doesnt look the best, plus at school (Even private) kids get jealous. I say damier bastille or the damier geant messager are the best choices for a guy.

Abbesses. I have the Damier Bastile. Abesses is more structured and should be able to fit more items and is more recognisable. It'd be good to check which canvas look your son prefers as damier, damier geant and monogram greatly defers. Damier Greant Pioneer is cool too.

I have the abbesses ,myself! I just love this bag!! I use it for work, for days in the city and juts like it so much for all it's compartments and the way it looks and..I just love it!! I would recomend it!

Messenger Melville is TINY, I wanted one for school too but it was quite small. I say abbesses, but I think mono is a little over the top and on guy doesnt look the best, plus at school (Even private) kids get jealous. I say damier bastille or the damier geant messager are the best choices for a guy.

How was it too small? I think he just wants to put one or two books in it. I have the Abbesses and think it is more feminine because of all the LV's. I really dont like the loup. He like more of the Damier Canvas collection. But if the Melville is too small its not worth getting it.

How was it too small? I think he just wants to put one or two books in it. I have the Abbesses and think it is more feminine because of all the LV's. I really dont like the loup. He like more of the Damier Canvas collection. But if the Melville is too small its not worth getting it.

Well when I saw it personally all I could think was how, its was too small for my books, my bastille carries about 3 text books, but I couldn't see the melville holdiong that. How old is he? perhaps take him into the store and show him the damier bastille and melville, also show him the damier geant pionner and the messager, and the abbesses.