Messenger Bag - Saumur or Messenger Bosphore PM - PICS anyone??

1. I was pretty decided on getting the Bosphore PM until I saw the Saumur on the LV website. I'm looking for a messenger style for travel and shopping (can fit the essentials - keys, cells, wallet, MP3 player, occasional book etc)

Which of the 2 do you think would be better?

The store didn't have the Saumur so if anybody can post a modeling pic wearing it messenger style and over the shoulder (pls include your height for reference), I would REALLY appreciate it :flowers:

2. Hi smileglu...I don't have the saumur but I found a picture...google louis vuitton saumur the 6th picture is a modeling pic. Is from ioffer so propably it's a fake but maybe it will help you see the size...
    IMO bosphore is much better...but the PM is really small...I think GM is better!
    If you have a small frame for that go for the sac bosphore which is better that both IMHO.

3. Thanks bagmaniac23.. will do.
    I'm 5ft 1 - very short so height in modeling pics would really help me out :smile:

4. Ooooh the Saumur for sure!

5. Definitely the Saumur. It looks amazing!!

6. Here are some pics I just took of my Bosphore GM:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is how the bag looks like when it's opened up:
    [​IMG]

7. I vote for the Mini Lin Saumur..I had it!! It's GORGEOUS, no vachetta to worry about!!

8. I also like the tulum gm as a messenger bag!

9. i have mono Saumur... great bag!!!

they are not my pics....but to give u some ideas.....

[​IMG]

and some other messenger bags.....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    tango is great w/ long strap

11. I like the look of the Saumur but Messenger Bosphore PM will be more user friendly.

12. I have a bosphore PM and LOVE it!

13. Thanks for the awesome photos sophia618!!! It's great seeing the Saumur on the 1st photo...I also like how the Blois looked...hhhmmm now I'm having to think again...

14. I love saumur mini lin, I am 5 feet 3', and It looked great on me when I went to LV store to check it out, however, I found it abit weird that this bag have two sides opening , one front and one back . Sorry I coulndt decribe properly. :shame:

15. Fabulous pics!! Gives me inspiration as I'm looking for something similar.

I considered the Congo PM (thx FrankieP!!)... I am certain my next LV will be a messenger too.