Mesotherapy?

1. I saw some posts on mesotherapy from a while back, and I was wondering if anyone has any recent stories of how it has gone for them...I have my initial consult in a few weeks, and I am a bit nervous about the whole process. Thanks...

2. I haven't had it done but I've heard a lot about it! I would eventually like to get it on my thighs, but I want to lose about 10-15 pounds first. I know a few women who had this done and they swear by it! You should see results within a week. It is such a better alternative to lipo! Please post your results for us!

3. There was a show on it, maybe on Date Line about 2 months ago. It is not FDA approved & they aren't sure of the long term effects. They recommended people did not do it, said it was not safe.
    I'd go to Goggle & see if you can find that show & information.

4. Thanks for the responses! Yes, I saw the summary of that show...it is true it is not FDA approved, so I am a little nervous, but it does seem rather popular. Especially for those trouble areas!

I will definitely update if I go through with it. I am going to at least go for the consultation and see...