Meryt Sunnies

futurerichGirl!

LVoeLana
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
Hi all Chloe fans, are the sunglasses on Nicole Richie and Victoria Beckham Chloe sunglasses, because they look pointier than the Chloe Meryt sunnies and the Meryts are rounded on the gold ends/tips, if their not Chloe what brand are they?:confused1:

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 00250m.jpg
    00250m.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 118
  • ico_art_CL_2119_01.jpg
    ico_art_CL_2119_01.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 51
Hi futurerichgirl

Can you post a bigger pic of Nicole Richie? I can't enlarge it!

VB is definitely not wearing Myrte sunnies - there are no metal details on the bottom corners of her sunnies and you're right, they're more pointed. Don't know what brand they are though!

i love these but i have such a small head i think theyd look funny!
they could be but then im not totally sure VB likes here chanel stuff so im woundering if they are chloe??

I have these and they are huge! But I love them cos they're so quirky and daggy. I bought a new pair of Bvlgaris a few months ago and I just can't wear them - they're too blingy and "footballer's wife" for me. Back to my myrtes it is!

i_wona, I cant and dont know how to enlarge the pic of Nicole but she definatly is wearing the pointy ones that VB is wearing, I could enlarge the pic of Nicole in the YSL Celebs section.

^ hi again futurerichgirl

I had a quick flick through the YSL celebs thread (I didn't get through it all) - if the photo of Nicole that you posted is from the same day as the one below, Nicole is definitely wearing Myrte sunnies. Absolutely without a doubt. But if she's wearing Myrtes, then they can't be the same as VB's, because VB is definitely not wearing Myrtes! Hope this makes sense LOL!

72824542_o.jpg

i love these but i have such a small head i think theyd look funny!quote]

bag*mad*bags - OMG! Sorry to be off-topic, but I was so glad to see I'm not alone. I have a totally small head, too (whether it be sunnies, hats, etc. I have the hardest time!) I always see all these fabulous sunnies and rush to try them on -- but it never fails, they look freakishly humongous on me. And, I love BIG sunnies...I just can't find any that don't look totally bizarre :crybaby:Let me know if you ever find a pair...:tup::heart:

I just bought a pair of these today at Selfriedges and I am rocking in love with them!! I look fantastic, if I do say so myself!!
Shame the weather in London is always so cr*p!!!