MERRY XMAS!!!!!....and price increase

1. Just want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone on this forum and I hope every one is having a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

HOWEVER :throwup: Hate to be the Debbie Downer but it must be asked...does any one know when the price increase takes effect (and what %)? More specifically...will the belts go up in price? I want a constance/5382 belt (whichever one has the H corners stick out on both sides) which I never got around to buying this year and now that I am getting off my is almost the new year! Am I doomed to pay 10% (?) more?
  2. I think most things go up 10%
  3. Price increase takes effect on 1 Jan 2008 for my store. Starting with bags first .... and progressively move on to other stuff. 15-20%.
  4. If you reside in the US, it will be at least 10%. Unfortunately we're at the mercy of the €.
  5. Will it be 5% on Jan and another 5% in Aug or Sep? Or 10% in 1st Jan?
  6. Thank you every one...I do live in the US :smile: So just bags for january?
  7. eeeek. forgot all about this kind of good stuff that come with new year! merry..mmm..xmas!!! hehe!!:shame::heart::heart:
  8. merry x mas to all of you
    well thankfully i have the abillity to ignore pricetags and i advise you do to the same so much less trouble
  9. liliach: lol! so true! might as well!
  10. exactly lilach. ;) Some of the bag I bought has the price tag of maybe 2010! haha :nuts:
  11. is jan 1,2008 increase in nyc?
  12. joiedemode, you are such a party crasher :crybaby:!!! Not yet, not yet! :hysteric:
    But serious, thanks for the thread :heart:. It's always good to know what to expect when you are expecting IT :p

13. HAHAHA!!! Some of my older bags just caught up! heh! And like yours, one or two probably won't catch up till a few years later....
  14. Like you, I have that SUPER POWER/ABILITY to ignore price tags! :p However, I am married to someone who doesn't have that particular super power.... One redeeming factor is that he also LOVES my bag collection, especially the matte croc ones! :love:
  15. I asked to be gifted scarves for my birthday and Christmas. We know the prices are going up, but if they really jump, I thought it would hurt (translate: piss me off) to pay that big % for a scarf that I could get at this years price.