Merry Chrsitmas to the Ladies/gents on Fendi

1. Just wanted to wish everyone on the Fendi PF a very Special Christmas, I hope Santa fills your stockings (or sacks :graucho:) with everything you want, particularly those spy bags.

Would like to send my warmest wishes to my good friends and their family,
    BalenciagaLove, Deco, HandbagAddict4Ever,Lit, Baglady,Olga, Nizlay,Chloe_Babe, and Secret. May all your dreams come true.

Anyone wanting to post Christmas messages please do so.:drinkup::party:

2. ^^Thanks Saich, I would also like to wish everybody at Fendi PF a Merry Christmas and very nice things under the tree. :graucho:

I also want to thank everybody at Fendi PF for being so nice and patient with my questions (especially Lit), big hugs and a round of eggnog for everyone!!!:drinkup:

3. Merry Christmas to all in the Fendi forum! I hope everyone gets what they wish for (more fendi)![​IMG]

4. Happy holidays to you all and safe and quick travels to those of you flying this season! It will be fun to see what everyone gets!

5. Merry Christmas to you too my dearest Saich :tender:. And to all our Fendi friends here, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :flowers:

6. HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (Especially to sweet Saich, Secret, Deco)

Enjoy the holidays and I hope everyone has a fabulous New Year!! :heart::heart::heart:

7. Saich - Merry Christmas to you, my wonderful friend! May all your Fendi (and real life) dreams come true. I can't wait to see what the New Year will bring! :graucho:

To all my beautiful Fendi pals - Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing the love! :heart: :heart:

8. Happy Holidays to everyone here! *gives out virtual spy bags* ah if only I could:balloon: