Merry Christmas Wishes

1. Merry Christmas Ladies!

Let's wish each other a Merry Christmas and pass on the good cheer!

Merry Christmas from the tropics of Mexico to you all! :flowers:
    Wishing you a New Year of Peace and Health! :woohoo:

Love, TropicalGal :heart:

2. No wishers been here? Come on, folks!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas from the middle-of-nowhere Nebraska, USA!!!!

We have ton's of snow, I'd love to send some your ways!!! Happy holidays to all!!!!!

3. Thank you SunnyFreckles! Your good wishes will be rewarded!

4. Merry Christmas from Toronto (buried in snow) and Huntsville, Ontario (Doubly buried in snow!!). Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and a HEALTHY and happy 2008. Particularly warm wishes to those who may be going through a rough time right now and the biggest greeting of all to all our wonderful Canadian and American troops overseas who can't be with their families at this time of year. We wouldn't be where we are without you. God Bless you all!!!

5. Happiest of holidays to everyone from the beautiful Willamette Valley in Oregon.

I hope that everyone has much goodwill and cheer in their lives and that people get everything they want out of this holiday season!

6. Merry Christmas from England !!!!

7. Happy holidays from middle Georgia in the US, we never get snow here but I'll let ya'll keep yours!
    Have a wonderful holiday & a prosperous 2008!

8. Merry Christmas from the place where Egypt, NY, Paris, and Italy all collide....LAS VEGAS!

9. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM AUSTRALIA!

:heart:

10. Merry Christmas From Canada!

[​IMG]

11. I've been horribly late on my Christmas cards, but I have no excuse for being late here, since I log in almost every day so----before I forget in the late minute rush...

Merry Christmas
    and
    a
    Happy New Year
    to

all my fellow TPFers!!

12. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

13. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too all on tPF!!:drinkup:

xxx

14. [​IMG]

15. merry Christmas everyone !! Lets see what 2008 brings us :smile: