Merry Christmas To ME!

1. Hey everyone!

A while back I posted a thread on buying Thomas Wylde bags. I was unsure of which colour I wanted (grey or black in the circus duffle). Many of you voiced your opinion on colour and I think it was a pretty equal mix between black and grey. Being undecided, I went out on a very pricey limb and ordered both - very, very unlike me to do this when I had only ever seen the bags online.
    The moment of truth arrived about 20 minutes ago when the bags arrived. I think I almost passed out when my boyfriend came upstairs and gave me the package. I couldn't help but think "What have I done?" What if the bags weren't what I thought they would be? They were like $2360 EACH (my man doesn't know that by the way!).
    As soon as he left for an appointment I ripped open the package and let me tell you....the bags are GORGEOUS! I just can't get over how much I love them. I was iffy about the grey initially but as of this moment it is the one that I prefer. I had been looking everywhere for the perfect grey leather bag and I found it!
    I just had to let you all know that I am stoked about Thomas Wylde bags. They totally fit my personality and my style!
    If any of you have one, please let me know what you think of it.
    I will post pics as soon as I get my digital camera back from my best friend. She just had a baby boy and needed to borrow it (he is gorgeous so I didn't mind!).
    The only decision I have now is which one to use first, lol.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
    :yahoo: :love:

2. Is anyone having any problems with the links in the chain handle?

3. They sound wonderful ... I love Thomas Wylde bags! Can't wait to see your pics, congrats and enjoy!

4. I would love to see pictures! Congrats on the bag.

5. oooh congrats!!! please post pics!!!

6. nice buy ........