Merry Christmas to ME!

1. Ok Girls....my GORGEOUS new Black City with GSH arrived today! In-LOVE is an understatement!!! I now see the fuss about the Bal bags......The leather is chewy, soft, thick, smooth....PERFECT.

I'm attaching some pics......I adore it. And I know some have said the GH is "too much"....I honestly think it's what "makes" this bag. It's very CHIC, rocker-like....biker-ish......it's accompanying me to see Bon Jovi in March!!!!

Special thanks to Nanaz and "J" for introducing me to the fab world of Balenciaga. I love you guys.

Merry Christmas to ME!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's GORgEOUS...COngrats :tup:

3. AWSOME BAG!!! I love the GH on it!! The leather looks so yummy!!! :drool:

4. oooh its lovely, congrats!!

5. Merry Christmas indeed ... awesome awesome bag! Congrats!

6. love it! congrats on your pretty bag!

7. Congrats!! It is gorgeous!!

8. Congrat Contessa!
    That is one delish looking bag :yes:
    Enjoy!

9. It's a beauty! Congrats!

10. Awww.....you guys are so sweet!

I love you all!!!! I can't wait to wear her out!!! An excuse for DH to make dinner reservations!

Tell me....is it "normal" to want another Bal bag only after having gotten your 1st one a few hours ago?????!!!!!! :shrugs:

11. Aww, you are very welcome and merry Christmas to you.:tender: I am so happy that i was able to help you out. :yes:You are going to rock this bag.:tup: Congrats again.:yahoo::love::heart:

12. Merry Christmas! We're black SGH city twins :p

And yes, unfortunately for our wallets, it is VERY normal to want another bbag soon after your first. The only way to cure this addiction is to feed it. :wlae:

13. :nuts: So gorgeous!!! Congrats!! That is one *S*T*U*N*N*I*N*G* Christmas present!! Hurry and make reservations!

14. You are the best! I was just about to send you a link to this thread! You beat me to it!!!

I'm SO loving this bag!!!!

15. How could i miss your thread.:wlae: Now we need to see you modeling it.:graucho: