Merry Christmas to me!!!!

1. So DH and I went to the outlet yesterday because I've been needing a black purse, but I usually wear more brown than black so I didn't want to pay full price for a black purse. Well the purse I liked was on clearance for $169 and then 20% off of that. It ended up being $108. I was amazed. So I got the matching checkbook wallet too! The wallet was more expensive than the purse! That's kinda funny. So anyway, these are my Christmas presents from my hubby. He told me I could have them now but I'd rather wait until Christmas because I just bought a chocolate leather ergo tote off of eBay last week so I'm loving it right now. Anyway here are a few pics of my new Christmas presents-I took them out of the packages to take pics and then I'll put them away until Christmas. And I also put a pic of my ergo tote since I haven't posted any pics of it yet, but the picture doesn't really show the full beauty of that chocolate leather. It's beautiful.

:yahoo::drool::wlae:

DSC01121 (Small).JPG DSC01122 (Small).JPG
  2. Merry Christmas to YOU!!!!!!! GREAT choices!!!! and I LOVE that chocolate ergo tote you just bought too!!!!

3. Last week when the ergo showed up I was so disappointed because I didn't think it was big enough. But after using it for a few days, I fell in love. It is the prettiest bag I've ever owned. And the leather is so luxurious, I just love it, can you tell...

4. and I bet it's the LIGHTEST bag you have ever carried, too, right??? :graucho: It's GORGEOUS!!!!!! How about some modelling pics???

5. Yay!! Merry Christmas!! I'm doin' the happy dance for you right now!!:party:

6. Yes it is the lightest bag EVER! I'll try to do some modeling pics tomorrow, it's kind of intimidating, lol.

7. I love the Ergo tote in chocolate too! It's the lightest bag I own! Great choices!

8. I love both bags and the wallet :heart:
    The black sig bag...I have been trying to find that for ages!!! I hope there are some at my outlet when I go there in a couple weeks!!!!!

9. I love that ergo! What size is that? Medium or large?

10. I love that ergo tote! It's gorgeous!! Congratulations on such great finds!!!

11. Grats! I just purchased that same ergo tote in choco. It IS very light. I like how it's sort of smooshy too yet still structured.

12. Very beautiful choices congrats.

13. Merry (EARLY) Christmas to you!

14. Great choices! I, too, have a purse and wristlet from my first trip to the outlet put away that I will be getting for my bday in December - the prices were unbelievable!!
    Love the cholocate ergo - that leather looks good enough to eat!

15. What great Christmas presents! You're stronger than I am, I'd never be able to wait until Christmas to use them! At lease you have your ergo tote to hold you over, congrats!