Merry Christmas to me: Minilin Danube Ebene

1. Hi Ladies -- I just Merry Christmased myself! ordering a Mini Lin Danube in Ebene on elux. "Because I'm worth it." Anyone have one? Any comments on the size? The look? Pros/cons? I think it is sooooo cool looking! Anyone know the history of the Danube? Is it a men's bag? Thanks! :girlsigh:
  2. hahaha best line "Because I'm worth it."
  3. congrats! post pics when you receive it!!!
  4. don't have it, but I like it! don't think it's a men's bag...
  5. Congrats!! :yahoo: I have the Ebene Speedy, zippy wallet and cles and I couldn't be happier with my choice. You will LOVE LOVE the durability of mini lin, it's quite amazing :wlae:
  6. There's NOTHING better than a Christmas gift to one's self.....Congrats, great bag !!!
  7. Awww, Merry Christmas to you indeed ... congrats! And yes! you are definitely worth it!!!
  8. Eartly congrats- will look for your post when she arrives!
  9. :roflmfao:
  10. Congrats! Please post modeling pics when it arrives!
  11. Love it! I like this way better than the Dune or Mono. It's always necessary to get yourself a LV present :yes:
  12. Congrats!! I love buying my own gifts!!!! They're the best ones!!
  13. You LV ladies are THE sweetest!!! Thanks for your happiness! You just made my Christmas a whole lot better! I'm happily divorced now and happily buying my own gifts for my own self! A girl's got to treat herself right!!!!:tup: Because if you can't treat yourself well, how can you expect anyone else to treat you well? So, here's to starting with ME!
  14. Yippee and Merry Merry Christmas to you! Excellent choice and congrats, you hit the nail on the head, you certainly are worth it!
  15. You go girl! Congrats! We want to see it when it arrives, then you can tuck it away until the 25th!