Merry Christmas Megs & Vlad & Mods!

1. :woohoo:Merry Christmas to Megs, Vlad and all our precious Mods!!:woohoo:

I am feeling particuarly festive today and wanted to make public my grattitude for this wonderful forum!!
    I am a relatively new member and already completely hooked...
    Since joining last month I have learnt SO much, bought SO much (is that a good thing?!) and met some gorgeous people I look forward to chatting with everyday.
    Thanks for encouraging me, congratualting me and generally justifying my every dollar spent on leather and canvas!!

You really are the ONLY people in my life who not only understand my shallow obsessing but encourage me all the way!!

I also want to say a special thank you to Megs who from the other side of the world, stayed online with me for the good part of an hour whilst I desperately tried to change my avatar!! Hahaa... thanks for you patience!!What a gem...:heart:

Merry Christmas!!

:drinkup:

2. Yes....I second that. Mery Christmas to all of the people who help to make this forum the special place it is! TPF has become a "home" to many and in the short time I have been a member, I have met several terrific people, gained a wealth of infromation and shared many a laugh or a tear. HAPPY HOLIDAYS Megs, Vlad, all the Mods and to all TPF members. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. Oh that's so sweet! Merry Christmas to the two tip top people of this forum and everyone else that makes this place always a delight! :}
    Happy Holidays tPF

4. Considering the size and how many people, you can't beat it. Happy Holidays to the tpf team!!!!!

5. Happy Holidays to All!

6. Happy holidays to all the wonderful mods!! Thank you! :drinkup:

7. Merry Christmas!!

8. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays! The PF team is the best!

9. ITA, tPF is the best!! Thank you for making this my safe place, I feel at home here:heart:

10. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, especially Vlad, Megs and all of the Mods! You have created a wonderful place for all of us to call home, and we appreciate your efforts so much! I am enjoying being a part of this great forum. :woohoo:

11. Cheers to the best forum Mods around!! Happy & Safe Holidays to all of you!!:heart::heart::heart:

12. Yes, thanks to everyone who makes this forum such a fun and safe place! Im more addicted to this than myspace, facebook, and perezhilton.com combined!! Haha!

13. Happy Holidays to Vlad, Megs, the wonderful Mods and everyone who makes this place so special!! :heart:

14. Merry Christmas Tpf Team + Everyone on tpf!!

Thankyou everyone! :heart: xx
    :dothewave:

15. aww, you guys are so sweet! on behalf of all of us, thank you! :flowers: