Merry Christmas everyone

1. [​IMG]

First Greeting from New Zealand
    Hope all tPFer, especially LVer have a Merry Christmas

Wish all the LV dreams come true!
    and
    Wish all our DH/DW and BF/GF be nicer and nicer to us all
    The one haven't got a partner yet will meet one in no time, and he/she will love LV as much as we do....

:love::love:

2. LOL. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!!:party: :drinkup:

3. Thank You! Merry Xmas for You too!!! lol

4. Hahaha ... lee69 we still have 1.5 hrs ago from our NZlander. Oh well, the Xmas spirit is here. Have a Merry Xmas everyone. Looking forward to more LV excitements.

:girlsigh: :party: :drinkup: Lets PARTY!!!

5. Merry Christmas to you too :smile:

6. Merry Christmas!!! :yes:

7. Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope y'alls [Gah, I'm such a Texan] Christmas goes better than mine!!! My rents went to go visit my sis for a week in DC and I had to stay home because I had to work!!!! :hysteric:

8. same here. I have to work til new year...no day off on today(25th) too, needed to work whole day.:yucky:

9. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, OP!!! :push: I just wanna share with someone!!!

Luckily we're closed on Sundays... and I was one of the lucky 5 selected to work on Monday the 25th!!! :yahoo: [Note the heavy sarcasm :lol:]

10. no problem bro
    I wanted to share with someone too
    glad that we are the same

I have no choice....since its kinda a family business(well, my BF's family business), I have no choice or been selected. Just "needed" to do

I don't mind working on Christmas Day, coz NZ just too boring on X'mas, not like HK. but i MIND i won't have extra pay

i need more $ for LV bags....

11. Yess 30mins down. 1 more hour to go and OPENING PRESSIE time :yahoo: and munching on cookies and milk - technically they're for Mr Claus but i'm sure he won't mind. :p

Everyone have an enjoyable holiday and bring out the booze :drinkup:

mm whole week off for me till after NY's. (Did you read that John hehe *evil grin*) But if i could work on Chrissy, i would cos i could do with some extra *$chink chink$*

12. Merry Christmas.....We still have 17 hours until Christmas Day.

13. Yeah!
    My 500 Posts!!!

14. merry christmas everyone! hahaha... cherry looks like you beat me to xmas wishes for everyone... I just posted mine then saw yours!

poor you have to work on xmas day!!! where's your restaurant? (I'm assuming it's a restaurant???)

15. Merry Christmas...so you have a hot Christmas in NZ?