Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1. Just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, etc...Have a good one!! :tup::heart::heart:
  2. And to you and yours as well! :heart:
  3. Merry Christmas!!
  4. The same to all of you!
  5. I'm a late arrival here... but I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

Any new Koobas on the way from the after Christmas sales?
  6. SAme to you Alberta Mommy!!! Did anyone notice all the Kooba's in BBorS website??
    Happy Holidays!!
  7. No Kooba's but a Morning After Mini is on the way :yahoo::yahoo:

8. Belated Merry Christmas to you all!!

Posk, what color Mini did you get?
  9. ^LOL, that's just what I was going to ask... what color MAM?

I want one SOOOOO badly!
  10. Happy Holidays everyone! :girlsigh:
  11. Ahh! this is my first MAM and it's the weird charcoal and black one at WINKNYC with code 'grechen' it was like $338! I wasn't sure about the colors but I think it will be fairly neutral. We'll see--can't wait!!

12. I'm late to the thread, but hope everyone had a great holiday!

Posk- I hope you like the MAM. I really like the looks of the bag, but have not jumped yet. I haven't seen pics of the color combo yet aside from stock photos- so I hope you post pics!

As for Kooba sales, no purchases... yet! but there is a code for 50% at Karizma and they have a black Charlie that would be about $300. I'm tempted b/c I don't have any black bags I like at all and plan on ebaying the ones I do have... decisions!
  13. I have a MA Mini in black and I really like it. I hope you enjoy yours!
  14. I didn't get any KOOBAs (or any purse for that matter) for Christmas this year, but the BF surprised me with a COACH holiday patchwork swingpack for my Bday (on the 29th). /cheer!