Merry Christmas Balenciaga!!!

1. To all of the wonderful, classy, sweet-as-pie ladies on this subforum, I want to wish you all a happiest and most amazing holiday season! I love you all- and it's not just the eggnog talking:p!
    Thanks to you girls, my year has been so much better than if you all hadn't been in it. A special shout-out to my best friends on this forum- you know who you are.
    Join me in a toast to the Bal forum!!!:drinkup:

2. :wlae::yahoo::choochoo::rochard::drinks::drinkup::party::dothewave:​

CHEERS!

3. Same to you ;)
    I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and wealthy for this coming new year and the years forward!!
    All the best!!:yahoo:

4. :drinks::drinkup:

You ladies are truly the best! A wonderful holiday to you all!

5. I drank to much last night, so I am toasting some water! Have wonderful and safe Holiday celebrations everyone!

Love you all!

6. What a great club to belong to! Merry Xmas and I hope you've all been good...

7. I'm so happy to be here, and so thankful for all of you and TPF. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!

8. Happy Holidays everyone! Hope 2008 brings you more Balenciaga!

9. Merry Christmas and a happy new year for all of my buddies here!!!!!! Now who is going to carry a B-bag for their night out on NYE?

10. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

11. Same to you!!!

I love all of you ladies, I'm so happy to belong to this circle of gorgeous sweet gals:heart: Love ya'll!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!:drinkup::party:

12. Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies!
    So happy i've foud this incredible place!

13. Merry Christmas girls!!

14. Fröhliche Weihnachten, Merry Christmas to you dear Ladys...
    Makes me proud to be part of the gang...:heart::heart::heart:

15. Merry Christmas to all you ladies! It's been a crazy year for me. Thanks for keeping me company through my pre-delivery bed rest and my maternity leave:smile:
    Here's wishing you all a blessed and bountiful 2008!!!