Men's Spring 2008 Bags INFO Thread

I saw a pic of the interior lining of the Bequia Cabas (baby blue) and I'd have to day the lining is VERY interesting. It looks like an old treasure map (brown tribal waves) and a LVisland in the middle. It has a long horizontal zipper with baby ble leather. The lining is unexpected and quite cool.

yes the Soana trotter will be released.. its not that big though... I cannot remember the dimensions of it. Price I think was like $1600 could be a tad more... im forgetting now haha

yay! i like a smaller-sized messenger bag, can't wait for the actual release. :yahoo:hope they will release it by Feb! no prob, an approximate will do. thanks! :wlae:

I saw a pic of the interior lining of the Bequia Cabas (baby blue) and I'd have to day the lining is VERY interesting. It looks like an old treasure map (brown tribal waves) and a LVisland in the middle. It has a long horizontal zipper with baby ble leather. The lining is unexpected and quite cool.

wow! :nuts: that really sounds interesting! nice contrast with the plain design of the exterior...

just a note that the soana gris color is not at all as light as it is in the images--its more of a light brown. looks completely different. i had originally wanted the gris, but upon seeing it next to the marron fonce, its marron all the way.

How long will that grey damier keepall be around for? That would be a good wedding present to my partner :nuts: (but somehow I think it's probably more of a present to me than him :lol:)

my boutique already has all the soana pieces, some bequia etc, so im assuming that they have already launched.

the mega trotter is NOT being produced which is a disappointment. i had thought the standard trotter was too small for me when i saw it in the lune line--its the major reason i opted for the lune cabas instead. Yesterday, however, i picked up the soana trotter on a whim and i think it could work for me in this material.

i love the sac de sport pieces, but the location of the rings for the shoulder strap is so awkward because it throws off the balance of the bag and it will literally roll over. that may seem odd, but if you carry it in person, you will know EXACTLY what im talking about.

AWWWW! I am so sad the mega trotteur won't be made, I don't know why but I REALLY REALY lke that bag, oh well know I can get a cassis bag, but I really want a luggage piece right now. Oh well, u guys have fun with this collection, haha I really wanted that mega trotteur :sad:

Can I say I'm kind of disapointed with the spring line, first they are re releasing bequia leather and soana its kind of annoying and it ruins plans for my collection since I like to get something every season in different types of leathers and I allready have a bequia and a soana bag so you get the I dea well I thought I was left to choose from the bequia and soana but I find out that they are not making the color I wanted for the soana cabas and the color they are making looks like dirt and they are also making it in marron which I allready have and I'm not sure if I want another bequia bag since its soooooooo delicate and I definetely don't want a damier lune or dog fish bag :yuck: I don't know what to do anymore I feel like running to Gucci and getting that python backpack I been drooling in their ad campaigns.

Sigh! What should I do???