men's s/s 07 kangaroo sacoche MM in marron

1. Hi all,

I saw a post of the caramel sacoche and I wanted to share my pics too of it in marron.

I thought it would be too small but most of my daily essentials fit well. I thought the GM would be better suited for me since I like big bags but this MM is fabulously working out well! ;) The SA said the GM would be too big for a daily tote. I ordered this by phone so I have never seen it until now. If anyone owns the GM post pics because I want to see it.

This bag so slick I love it! It's two bags in one and its leather!

Enjoy!

sacoche in relation to.jpg sacoche vs carryall.jpg sacoche vs carryall 2.jpg MM mini me.jpg
  2. Wow, this looks fantastic! Mr D and you have great taste!

3. Congrats!!!!:drool: :drool:

4. Very Nice

5. Congrats .. I adore both colours:heart:

6. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS bag! Congrats, if you don't mind, I totally forgot, what did this bag retail for?

7. $2100 for MM $2520 for GM. I splurged on my tax return...oops. Anyway its leather and two bags in one. ;)

I am considering exchanging for the GM but I hear its too big like 8-9" longer.

8. Could you post a picture in this thread of you wearing it? I've been curious about this one, but haven't seen it on anyone. Thanks!

9. Love it

10. I love it in that color! Congratulations!

11. Its as big as the FW 06-07 vail blanket or geant cougar bags if you've seen those. I'm about 5'9" so on me it looks like a large laptop bag when empty. I'd love to post pics of me modeling it 4 u but I hate taking pictures of myself.

The ones on the men's runway show are definitely bigger compared to this MM.

I think I will exchange it for the GM. I like big bags and since I've gone this far with the splurge I might as well go all out. LOL.

I hope I can get a GM as fast as I got this one.

12. I think I would keep the MM as it looks HUGE....I am taller than you and the MM looked big on me. I love this bag:heart:

13. That looks like a great bag :love:
    ...but...but...kangaroo? :cry:

14. Sadly a fair amount of kangaroo's end up being roadkill ... I was really shocked when we drove to Alice Springs to see all the poor dead kangaroo's on the road....also it is sold as pet meat here too:yes:

15. Argh, that's too much for my vegetarian soul...
    (though at least my bags handles are made out of animals, too. :shame:smile: