Men's LV Club

Yay! My Mick MM arrived today and I absolutely love it!

Only bummer is due to the way the bag's designed they can't safely hot stamp it. :sad:
The way the machine's made that does it would take a miracle to do it without screwing it up or smearing it.
Only option if I want it personalized is to order a small luggage tab from parts and stamp that like my PDV is.

Anyone know how much the small tag costs?

Attachments

• IMG_0665.JPG
    IMG_0665.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 579

Only bummer is due to the way the bag's designed they can't safely hot stamp it. :sad:
The way the machine's made that does it would take a miracle to do it without screwing it up or smearing it.
Only option if I want it personalized is to order a small luggage tab from parts and stamp that like my PDV is.

Congrats!

In the US the tags are around 60 I think.

Good for you! Glad you love it.

I believe BZinDC is right--I bought the large tag about a year ago and it was around $105.