Men's Keychains....CUTE!

1. Oh my gosh - I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who loves the men's keychains! I want the whistle one so bad! I have it on my wishlist and I think I'll grab it during the next PCE.

FWIW, I bought the red heart locket one, too, and mine did the same thing. I don't use it anymore because it kept falling off.
  2. Hi mokoni! I'm glad to see that it wasn't just mine that kept doing that. Because I can't bear to have good money go to waste, I put it on a silver chain and wear it as a locket. It hasn't fallen off yet **cross fingers**

I have always LOVED the men's key chains. I also love the anchor - if I was Delta Gamma sorority girl I would totally be all over it.
  3. That's a good idea to put it on a chain! It's too bad that it does that because it's a really cute keychain. Be sure to post pics if you get the men's lock keychain - I'll do the same if I get the whistle! :yes:
  4. I love the men's Lock keyfob. So much, I bought one a couple weeks ago and put it on my Whiskey 06 Legacy shoulder bag. I think it's soooo cool!
  5. I myself have been wanting the anchor since November......