Men's Cashmere Sweater

1. I'm looking for a totally plain, basic cashmere sweater for my boyfriend. Any suggestions of places with good sales or coupon codes?
    Thanks so much!

2. Banana Republic carries them and has a 30% in-store coupon right now (there is a link to it in another thread). I think Saks has their store brand cashmere on sale (in store) right now, too.

3. If you can wait until After Xmas, Club Monaco will be placing all of their cashmere on sale (they have for the last 2 years) -- they typically run about $89-119 for v-necks, turtlenecks and cardigans.

4. Thanks! I wish Saks sold their cashmere online--I'm not sure I'm brave enough to actually go to the store this weekend!

5. Old Navy had some on sale for $40. Also J. Crew will have some one sale sometimes if you go threw the sale rack or online. I got one for my husband and two for myself for under $50 from there before. Also T.J. Maxx had some today when I went in there. They all are nice BTW. I new to the forum so if I'm out of place with some of these stores or offend anybody let me know. :sweatdrop: