Men's Balenciaga bags?

Hi, welcome to Balenciaga! (I feel like new members should read some sort of disclaimer, like: beware! addiction ahead!!:graucho:) Anyway, black is a totally classic choice!! How about the men's day style??

welcome!
there are quite a few selections for men.. depends on what style that you're most comfortable with. do you prefer to handhold your bag? [weekender] or you prefer a messenger style that you wear across body [messenger, courier]? will you be able to try them on in person?

I would really love a shoulder type bag. Over the shoulder, something like that. I've been attemping to look up all the bags online and have found some options. I love the Men's Day but hate that strap... The leather on the strap and the leather on the bag don't really go well together. I wish I could try them on but I live in Missouri and I'm pretty sure we don't sell Balenciaga here. Does Balenciaga have a website like LV where you can see pictures and prices of all the bags they sell?

The men's messenger is also very nice!:yes: Here's a photo borrowed from Diabro

I agree with Chinkee21, the men's messenger is really fabulous looking! It is totally hot.

Welcome to tPF!!!

The one on Bag Borrow or Steal is a women's messanger I believe. That doesn't mean that you couldn't wear it if it suited your fancy.

i think the weekender is your best bet
or the giant courier ...these two fits a man the best
i was worried about balenciaga not being manly enough but i have weekender and its seem like it fits men way more then women
and all the others are small or can look like purses
hope this helps ! and post w/e you get ! =)

I agree with Chinkee21, the men's messenger is really fabulous looking! It is totally hot.

Welcome to tPF!!!

The one on Bag Borrow or Steal is a women's messanger I believe. That doesn't mean that you couldn't wear it if it suited your fancy.

Chi is right this is the flat messenger (ladies), but also ver lovely to wear for a male.
I just bought one in Anthra. its smaller as the menday and the strap is shorter but from the same material leather as the rest of the bag. If that is what U dont like with the mens day, U could buy the courier also it also has the samen leather bag.
My first bag was a city that i did wear in my hand after a while i wanted a messenger bag. And now i change bags as many as i can. I do love hand carried bags and if someone calls it a purse. So what, i dont mind i wear what i want. The most important is that U wear it with style. U can see mee with some of my bags whe U search in my treads here. And contact me if U want to know some more.
Ps U are here at the purseforum.
Hugs FX:heart:

Welcome to the Bbag addiction! ;)

I've got the Men's day, Work, Courier and Weekender.

Personally, after trying these few styles, my preferences will be :
1st - Weekender (can be hand-held or shoulder carried and the large size is very manly)
2nd - Courier ( can be carried shoulder or messenger style and its as big as a Weekender!)
3rd - Work (same as WE but smaller, so may look abit feminine.)
4th - Men's day ( personally its not comfortable for me to wear shoulder style as it hangs too low even at its shortest setting, as i prefer shoulder bag.)

At the end of the day, you just have to find the style that really suits you. :yes: