Men with Birkins: what do u think??

It's quite chic...really...look at him at Lanvin with his croc birkin!
lnjk.jpg

style.com

I want I want I want........arrrgh. My other(not necessarily 'better') half will kill me even if I mention the word Birkin. Don't blame him....he had to pay for the last one!

Attachments

• Photo 59.jpg
    Photo 59.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 390
Hey, I just wish I had an SO that pays for Birkins, period. My not very SO stipulated the other day - Sure, I'll take you to Paris no problem, but YOU pay for your own shopping. :crybaby:

Yeah that was my first thought too --- he should have invested in a non-exotic leather and use the difference to go clothes shopping first.. Clothes that actually fit and NO WHITE SOCKS!

I think HACs look good on men.

Thanks Grands Fonds, It's really sweet of you! He bought it for me as a surprise birthday gift. Imagine the surprise when it arrived only after 6 months of ordering it! I got it before my birthday and got to use it on my birthday bash. I know it's really a day bag but I just had to show it off to my friends.

Thanks Grands Fonds, It's really sweet of you! He bought it for me as a surprise birthday gift. Imagine the surprise when it arrived only after 6 months of ordering it! I got it before my birthday and got to use it on my birthday bash. I know it's really a day bag but I just had to show it off to my friends.

eric, is that a 40??? you carry it well.......:upsidedown:

Eric, the bag really suits you. I have no problem with a guy carrying a large Birkin in a dark color or barenia. It looks like a tote at that point and has been pointed out, the HAC was to carry riding boots etc.

eric, is that a 40??? you carry it well.......:upsidedown:

Thanks, PazT......and yes, it is a 40cm Chevre de Coromandel in Havane. Apparently, the SA told the better(much better if he got me a 50 HAC in midnight) half that coromandel doesn't exist in chocolate. It's amazing you guys mentioned that only dark colours would be more suitable. I have the same size Birkin in Ardennes, and it's cognac - and I rarely use it anymore. Praying for the fates(read: darling generous partner!) to bestow upon me a Midnight Kelly/HAC 45cm.

I love my bags........and all the replies have shown me that at the end of it all, it's really about whether you(the owner) like the bag and whether you(the owner of said bag) think you look good with it. Here are some pics of me at home and my two faves, the black Garden Party GM and my Birkin 40 in Chevre. Added the Tod's for a laugh.

I have bought so many bags over the years that these days, the only ones that please me are the Hermes. Wonder why........:love:

Wow, you look really good with these bags!!! :yes:

Thanks, PazT......and yes, it is a 40cm Chevre de Coromandel in Havane. Apparently, the SA told the better(much better if he got me a 50 HAC in midnight) half that coromandel doesn't exist in chocolate. It's amazing you guys mentioned that only dark colours would be more suitable. I have the same size Birkin in Ardennes, and it's cognac - and I rarely use it anymore. Praying for the fates(read: darling generous partner!) to bestow upon me a Midnight Kelly/HAC 45cm.

oh, Eric, show us all your collection........:nuts:

I cant imagine if my BF carry a birkin and together we walk hand in hand... him with his, I'm with mine :P

I dont mind those big travel birkins, I think they're really chic travelling accessories. But for day to day, I would not let my man carry a birkin no matter if it's size 40,50, etc. This is just my opinion.

I would though.... let him pay for it! :P