Men Rocking Givenchy Bags!

1. Hi! I've notice there is no forum for men rocking The Givenchy Bags! I hope this will start a good thread

Christian Siriano with his Croc Embossed Nightingale (love the Chanel Sneakers too!)

christian-siriano-givenchy.jpg

And my favorite! Milan streetstyle..Cute Guy rocking the moss green Obsedia crossbody (correct me if I'm wrong please!)

MILWEB_StreetStyle_MenSS13_1_38.jpg

2. You are right, that's Pelayo from katelovesme spotting mini Obsedia messenger

3. I love that look! And he totally makes it work!! Now I'm totally lusting after an Obsedia Mini!

4. The guy with the obsedia looks great!

5. I know, right? Now, I'm totally wanting/lusting/needing an Obsedia mini... Saw a croc stamped one but its way too expensive for a tiny bag

6. Curtis Yu is a big Givenchy fan...he's a blogger from Taipei

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Continue...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's a lot more but I will do it bit by bit. Over the years, these guys inspired me to get more Givenchy for myself

8. I thought he's just a big Celine Fan... He's a big Givenchy fan as well wow... I would looooovvvveeee to see his closet, that's for sure! Keep the pics coming guys! Let's make this a lively thread!

9. Gee I could sure use his Antigona :smile:

10. Kevin from mymanybags and of course Pelayo with his studded borsa/boston which I have but sold...major regret now!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. thank you nielnielniel for posting these pics, u are the cotonblanc of Givenchy sub forum :p

12. oh no...cotonblanc is more divine, have you seen his Celine collection?

I just remembered all these pics from the days of looking for bags menspiration

Kojiwong
    [​IMG]

and me....with my pandora and obesedia messenger
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    Cant remember where I found this but again major love

14. that curtis guy has an enviable givenchy collection. i'm curious about the brown croc embossed duffle...wonder if it's from a recent collection.

15. Now he wheres that bag well. It blends with his outfit and he does not seem as though he is trying to hard.