men carrying Lv speedy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he with a woman? My DH carries my LVs when I am carrying my daughter or when it is too heavy, or when I feel like torturing him. LOL It's kinda funny.

I saw three very well dressed guys at the galleria a few years back and one was carrying an authentic black MC speedy. This was during the time when you couldn't find one in the stores. He looked very hip and put together, but I just can't get used to men carrying it.

Ummmm.......yeah stuff....

-Computer
-Work Files
-Cell Phone
-Wallet
-Keys
-Book for train
-Umbrella (when it rains)
-Gym clothes (on occassion)

I was looking at the Sac Plat as a work bag as I previously mentioned in my original post. And besides I don't put stuff in my pockets -- I am horrible at losing things that I stuff in my pocket

"all your stuff" as in -- what? i honestly don't know what else a guy would carry than a wallet or a money clip. maybe keys but this time of year there are coat pockets for that?

"all your stuff" as in -- what? i honestly don't know what else a guy would carry than a wallet or a money clip. maybe keys but this time of year there are coat pockets for that?
SOmetimes it's better to have everything gathered in one bag. It's really confusing to have everything in different pockets.

Agenda
cell phone
sunglasses (BIG, won't fit nicely in a pocket)
perfume
pen/pencils
note book
minor stuff like lip balm (for winter at least) and grooming stuff for longer days out of home
umbrella

Also it's nice to have a place for gloves /scarves if it's too cold to go outside without.

I think guys look best with bag with single handle or sling messanger style. I don't think they will look nice with speedy even a speedy 40. Maybe a keepall? but, who needs such a big satchek for everyday use? :upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.