Memorial Day Weekend !!!

1. For Memorial Day weekend were going to drive to The Berkshires, Great Barrington, Massachusetts and stay at our favourite Inn, to relax and shop for a new Armoire.

What are you doing this coming hoilday weekend ? :biggrin:

2. I'm going to Atlanta for six days to visit family and friends! We're staying with friends at their lake house for three days, and then a hotel in Atlanta for the last three days.

I leave on Thursday! I can't wait!

3. Having a b-day party for my Dad on Saturday - cookout @ my house. Then Sunday we are heading to Hyannis at Cape Cod, MA for a quick getaway overnight till Monday, since it's supposed to be in the 80's :biggrin:

4. I am going to NYC with my mom and sister.

5. I'm doing jack :censor: Or at least I hope so :lol: I want to go to the beach, go out to eat, relax and get some reading done, and just hang out.

6. I'm packing and moving to Ohio. Woo hoo. Back to the good old midwest. Hopefully someone will give me a job this week.

7. DH is out of town for 3 weeks, so I don't know what I am going to do yet. I might invite some people to come over for BBQ or just go to movie...

8. Celebrate my 32nd birthday

my better half is making me a wonderful, romantic dinner :smile:

9. Eating eating and eating somemore .............lol i have a few BBQ's to attend

10. i am going to palm springs w/ a couple of GFs :biggrin:.

11. Good luck with your move. :smile:

12. It's my birthday Monday woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. Happy Birthday, Coldplaylover :kiss: Hope all your birthday wishes come true and may you have many more wonderful birthdays to come!

14. Actually, I am taking a last minute trip with my mom and brothers to NYC!!!! I am SOO overly excited!

15. We're going to a cookout in Vienna that's being hosted by our best friends. I'm in charge of spinach artichoke dip!