Memorial Day Weekend Reflection

1. I was reading all the posts today and thought "wow, what a bunch of lucky and blessed people we are her in the US, we have the freedom and ability to buy whatever we can afford, practice whatever religion we choose, dress how we please, work in any job we are qualified for". So , let me be sappy for a minute and ask that we all reflect on our good fortune for a second, and remember the men and women of the US Armed Forces, past and present who fought for our freedom.
    I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend, stay safe and buy lots of great things!!:rolleyes:
  2. I second this!!!! Thank you for reminding all of us how much we really have.
  3. I wish you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday weekend, Irishgal! Not only on Memorial Day but throughout the year I often think of all the Americans who have fought for us. Near where I live there is a little bridge that is named the American Vets bridge. I say a prayer for all of our soldiers that have sacrificed their lives for us every time I go over that bridge. I also make donations throughout the year to the Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association.
  4. I agree! God bless the USA!!!!
  5. It's very true. In fact our lives wouldn't even be what they are if it had not been for all of the brave men and women of the armed forces all throughout history. We really do live in a great country!! Much love and happiness to everyone!!!!!!
  6. I agree