Melissa Joan Hart - Pregnant and Naked

Ick, she is a no talent has been looking for attention. This has been done before and done much better. She looks totally uncomfortable in the second/color pic, it looks like she is about to vomit from morning sickness. No thanks teenage witch.

I love the first photo. Personally, I think she looks incredible and I don't see why some people are knocking her for these photos. Women's bodies are beautiful and I think pregnant women's bodies are especially beautiful. In the past, women were always made to feel like they should hide their bodies during pregnancy because they don't look good. I think it's great that women nowadays are so proud and unashamed. These photos aren't sexual and there is nothing wrong with them. It's done in a very classy way. If I were ever to get pregnant, I would definitely love to take photos. It's such a special moment in a woman's life and I think that nude photography is a great way to commemorate that.

Yup, I agree w/ everything you've said, except for the fact that she is a celeb and has released these intimate pics to the press. I don't think they should be shared for money.

Rudegal- ITA. Those pics are really beautiful. I kind of wish I had done something like this when I was pregnant with my first. I think in later years when you look back on something like this you can't help but be happy that you have the lovely body and the lovely life growing within.
However- I hope she didn't sell these for money.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. People shouldn't cover up just cause there is a baby in there! That is the only time in your life that we get to capture those beautiful moments! I love these pics...and all the one's that others have done in the past.