attachment.php

Attachments

• melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-nude1.jpg
    melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-nude1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 5,926
  • melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-nude2.jpg
    melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-nude2.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 21,433
Christina Aguilera, too! Christina's pics are nice, but why do they feel the need to exhibit themselves like that? That would just be something I'd want to show the baby's father, but hey, if they want to show the world, too, I will certainly look!

Hmm....well, she looks great, and the pics are beatiful, but I'd never want my children to see those? Maybe one with the belly showing, but the one in blue lacey undies? If I saw my mom like that, I'd be like :wtf::wtf::wtf: WAHHHH!!! It's nice for her hubby though, which is probably who it's for anyway.

Well I think the photos are beautiful. Pregnancy is a lovely thing and a pregnant woman's body is so shapely and beautiful. So many women feel like crap during pregnancy because of the weight gain, being tired, the strain on your body, etc...so being able to take a photo like this is a nice change and really highlights the wonderful things that pregnancy does! Its nice to feel good about yourself as well. Something to use as a keepsake for when you no longer are having any children and you can look at these photos and see your growing belly in all its glory and remember when they were taken. With all the talk of how fat a celeb looks because they are not a size 0 or because their bathing suit is unflattering, it is nice to see some famous celebs putting themselves out there to show that even pregnancy is really a wonderful, beautiful thing. I think more should do it!

Would you guys ever post naked during pregnancy?

I don't knock those who do it, but I don't think that I would. I'd be too shy, plus wow, that is a lot o' woman...

Part of me kind of admires the ladies putting it all out there, and it is so beautiful. But another part is afraid of my relatives finding the pic or something (or worse, my dad! :Push:smile:. If I saw a pregnant lady in my family naked, I imagine I'd never been able to see them again w/out picturing their naked, like... bulging, form. :shame: