Megs (& Vlad) Gives Birth to Sextuplets!! CONGRATS!!

1. **Theme from the Twilight Zone wafting in the air**

Megs!!! Vlad!!! We didn't know you were expecting, much less giving birth to SIX BABIES!!! You both looked so happy when you took the babies for their first outing at the mall (where else but a shopping trip).

By the way Vlad, I hope your sprained wrist is feeling better. ;)

**Ending credits accompanied by more Twilight Zone theme music**

OK, OK, what with surgery, a few muscle relaxers and too much time on my hands hanging out on the forum, my weird sub-conscious has a tendency to kick in. Just before I woke up this morning I was having this crazy dream. This would be quite a feat considering you guys were moving this weekend. :roflmfao:

2. You just scared the carp outta me, I didn't even know Megs was "in the family way".

Don't DO THAT!! LOL! I was sitting here thinking, my God, did I miss something here? Hehehe...

I want some of what you are taking!

3. :graucho::graucho::graucho:

4. :death:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. OMG I thought a missed something:wtf::roflmfao:

6. Holy CATS! I thought you were serious!:roflmfao:

And then I thought Tallulah had kittens!:lol:

7. I was thinking, "6 more hermes items?" lol

8. I thought perhaps there was another couple named Megs and Vlad who had sextuplets. :shame:

I couldn't sleep last night, so no good dreams for me! :lol:

9. Well, what *I* want to know is what Vlad was doing that he sprained his wrist! :graucho:

:roflmfao:

10. OMG! Too Funny!! I was also thinking of "6" handbags when I opened this thread. Sounds more like a nightmare to me, lol

11. my thoughts exactly!!!:nuts:

12. I had to pick up my *jaw* literally!:sweatdrop:

13. love it!

14. Please - someone photoshop!

15. lmao!! funny:roflmfao:

I was thinking.. hmmmm seriously? six kids!? lmao.

lmao! - I 2nd that:graucho: Vlad?