Megs' New Damier Speedy 30

1. Megs' very first real Louis Vuitton just came in yesterday afternoon... looks like she's turning into a real LV fan, she's really digging the new bag. I decided to take some pictures this morning. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come...

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. That is a really good looking bag. I love the Speedy in the Damier pattern.

5. Was it just me or did many of you gals say that real LVs don't come with plastic wrapped around the handles?

Her Speedy came straight from eLux and it had plastic, as you can see in the pictures. :weird:

6. Congrats on a GREAT bag!! I just got mine last week and I love it more than I thought I would. Its so functional and WORRY FREE! Enjoy your bag!

7. Eluxury bags tend to come wrapped. The boutique removes the wrapping though.

8. Congrats Meg!!! GREAT choice for your first LV! The 30 is my favorite Speedy!

9. Congrats!!! Another Damier Speedy Owner =)

10. When I bought mine at NM, they left all the wrapping on it... I was glad they did, too!

11. Congrats Megs! It is gorgeous of course

12. Gorgeous bag :love: Looking at all these Damier Speedy pictures make me want one myself. But I really just can't justify having two Speedies (I have monogram speedy)

13. Nice bag, lucky Megs.
    You people & your Speedy love are contagious!

14. It is gorgeous... simple but gorgeous and I intend to use it well!! Here I am Speedy club :graucho:

15. Great pictures, Vlad :smile: Megs, congrats on your first LV! I hope you become as addicted as the rest of us are :graucho: