Megan Fox

Sacha Baron Cohen rides a camel while filming his upcoming comedy, The Dictator, on Sunday (June 19) in New York City.

The 39-year-old funnyman takes on two roles - a goat herder and a deposed foreign ruler - in the film, which centers around “the heroic story of a dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.”

Megan Fox will also be making a cameo in the film, along with John C. Reilly, THR reports.

Their roles are reportedly being kept under wraps but the two will join a cast that already includes Anna Faris and Ben Kingsley.

Source: JustJared

Hmmm her chest plate still looks a little bony to me, especially in the second bikini pics. The first bikini is probably cut in a flattering way so she looks more wholesome. I personally prefer her in the first bikini.

They're in Hawaii? That beach they're on looks like the rocky, cold beaches in LA with the murky dark water we have. (which I hate)

Anyways, she has put on a few pounds and looks great.

Kona is on the big island..... which is more volcanic in some parts, I've heard locals describe those parts as almost moon-like.

Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green share a laugh after enjoying a relaxing evening out on Thursday (June 23) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress and her hubby, 37, were joined for their night out by Kassius, Brian’s son.

Megan and Brian recently returned from a trip to beautiful Hawaii! The two were in town for the Maui Film Festival, where Megan was honored with the Iris Award.

The pair also managed to catch some rays on the beach!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 706
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 727
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 713
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 729
I love seeing them so normal and happy :biggrin: But then on the otherhand, since they seem so regular, it's even more disturbing that they've got paps taking pics of them.. kwim? It feels like an even bigger invasion of privacy...

I thought she was going to be the younge angelia jolie. what happenn to her?

I know. I think she needs (a) a great PR agent, (b) a movie / publicity persona that suits her look - she looks bada**, but she sounds like a whiny little girl in a lot of her post-Transformer debriefs, and her acting/line delivery would be a lot cuter coming from a stereotypical blond, and doesn't suit her appearance, and (c) the ability to show up, smile, leave 'em guessing for awhile. And then she'd be able to go much farther.

For the record, I don't doubt for a second that Bay's reputation for being a chauvenistic jerk on a level that would get him fired from every other corporation on the planet is completely true and behind Fox's dislike of him. She just hasn't learned how to play the politics of the situation - and she doesn't have the power to call out the big hitters in Hollywood at this point in her career.

What I think a lot of people forget is that Megan was like 21 when she filmed the first Transformers. That is still a kid. I'm sure she's still learning the politics of Hollywood. I can't imagine my daughter being subject to someone like Bay at that age. She's still young. I bet her career isn't over yet. She just needs a good role and some more acting lessons.

What I think a lot of people forget is that Megan was like 21 when she filmed the first Transformers. That is still a kid. I'm sure she's still learning the politics of Hollywood. I can't imagine my daughter being subject to someone like Bay at that age. She's still young. I bet her career isn't over yet. She just needs a good role and some more acting lessons.

Good point - I agree. :yes:

what i think a lot of people forget is that megan was like 21 when she filmed the first transformers. That is still a kid. I'm sure she's still learning the politics of hollywood. I can't imagine my daughter being subject to someone like bay at that age. She's still young. I bet her career isn't over yet. She just needs a good role and some more acting lessons.

ita