Meeting Simone - tokidoki designer

1. I want to Nordstroms Topanga yesterday for the Tokidoki signing. Thought I would share some pics. I ended up getting some of the smashbox makeup there and then got a tee and a baby bodysuit (it's too cute - I had to have it for my future kid) at metropark which came with free pin set.

simonearriving.jpg simoneandpartner.jpg simoneandgf.jpg meandsimone.jpg amoregioco.jpg
  2. and the signed goodies

signedbagofthegirlinfrontofus.jpg signedadiosstarcanguro.jpg signedadiosstarcangurocloseup.jpg signedtokidokibella.jpg signedtokidokibellacloseup.jpg
  3. last signed goodie and drawing, plus tokidoki tee, baby bodysuit and pins

signedinsideinfernogioco.jpg tokidokibabydrawing.jpg tokidokitee.jpg tokidokibaby.jpg tokidokipin.jpg
  4. smashbox makeups and free tokidoki stickers from signing.

tokidokismashboxmakeup.jpg tokidokismashboxeyeshadow.jpg tokidokistickers.jpg
  5. AWESOME!! Thanks for all of the pics!! Your stuff came out adorable. I can't wait to get my hands on an amore bag!! :love:

6. Omg the amore ! I cant wait to get one :crybaby: Thx for sharing!

7. Yay! I'm so glad you posted this - wanted to share my pics too. My DH went for me (I couldn't go) and met Simone at the Nordstrom South Coast Plaza on Saturday. It was so sweet of him to do it. Here's my signed "loot":

Cucciolo in paradiso:

[​IMG]

Zucca in paradiso:

[​IMG]

And latte T shirt:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DH said he was really nice - and really young!

8. Great stuff!! That was super sweet of your husband to go for you!! Simone is really nice I've met him myself twice!! :love:

9. Awww, your stuffs are so cute. He is very nice, and so is his gf and partner. His partner was walking around the mall and snap a pic of us buying the tokidoki tee. I can't wait til the tokidoki hello kitty stuffs come out. Hope he will do more signing in the future (I will definitely be there). BTW I dragged my DH with me hehe.

10. Great pictures! I hope there is an NYC signing soon.

11. He's a cool guy isn't he? I met him last October while I was shopping - managed to catch him and asked for a pic together. He's really really friendly and he's just so... normal! I wouldn't notice him if my bf didn't point him out.

12. i went to the signing at SCP and was so bummed. i got there at 1 and they weren't letting people line up no more!!

13. dang...simone's gf is SO lucky...she already has the amore -____- and cute stuff qtiekiki! i wish he'd come to the bay area again...i missed him in december cuz i didnt know he was gonna be there! but i really really really wanna meet him!! arrrgggg xP

14. omg that bag has like a whole freakin collage of drawings on it!! soooo kyoot!! thanks for all of these pix! i love the pins!

15. thanks for the pics!! He IS super nice!! it is totally worth waiting in line for him because he draws on anything you put in front of him!! I have met him once, and had the chance to meet him again, but I didnt think it was fair for thoes who didnt get a chance. I hope he does more signings!! He is too nice, and so is his GF!!