Meet the newest member of my Kelly family!

1. She's 25cm Vache Liegee Noisette Kelly with souple stitching and Pal Hardware! She's so beautiful,.... :love:
    IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1034.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1035.JPG
  2. Woops! Forgot to watermark!!! YIKES! HELP! :sos:
  3. OOH! Such a cutie! Love that Noisette color! Enjoy, Baggs!
  4. Beautiful Baggs! I love the scarf too! Is that Hermes as well?
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww your vache liegee Kelly is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. What an adorable kelly! I love the 25 size - and noisette! Such a wonderful color. Congratulations!!
  7. what a cutie!!!! lovely color as well!!!!
  8. Congratulations, Bagg! I LOVE Noisette!!!
  9. YES!!!!! Another Noisette baby! Gorgeous, Baggs.......wear her well and OFTEN!!!!!!! Congratulations! do you like the 25cm size in comparison to your 28cm Box Kelly???? Is it 28 or 32????/ I forget now......
  10. You decide to buy 25cm Kelly!!! How nice! Congrates! BEAUTIFUL!
  11. Hey D, I love the 25, I've been contemplating buying another because I have 3 Kellies but I needed somthing for stricktly evening use. It's very small perfect for nights out on the town! My 28cm BB is more for day to night, the 25cm is about 1.25 inch smaller all the way around.

I'm wearing it with jeans tonight and it looks perfect! Very casual night out with Kelly!
  12. Roomy inside too? Can you get everything in or do you edit? I'm guessing if it's strictly for evenings, you edit some stuff like I do.....
  13. yummy!!!!!!

did you get this yesterday, when i couldn't make the pilgrimage to the temple? :crybaby:
  14. OMG beautiful!!! The scarf is beautiful on it too!
  15. Baggaholic, I LOVE HER!!!!! I really love that size, color, leather!!!:drool: ...I saw a noisette, vache liagee Birkin in Hermes and the color is TDF!!!!!!! Congratulations, spectacular!!!!:nuts: