Meet the newest member of my Bay family

Tagullah

Nov 29, 2007
:yahoo:Hey Chloe Ladies,

Just wanted to introduce you to the newest addition to my ever-growing Bay family...the Green Patent Medium Quilted version:love:.I know she's controversial, but I :heart:LOVE :heart:her !!! Good old Aloha Rag and their fabulous sale (not to mention their hugely helpful customs procedure;) !).

I wasn't sure about the idea of the Green patent when I first saw it on the Aloha Rag website, having never actually seen one IRL, but I'm totally sold on it now:yes:. I'm posting two photos - one with the contrasting brown zip pulls and the other with the matching green ones on the flip side...I'm really liking the brown contrasting ones myself.

I know this colourway wouldn't be to everyones taste, but I think this one works well with my jet black hair and mostly black clothing ( anyone seen the musical 'Wicked' ? All I need is green skin and I could be a doppelganger for Elphaba:lol:!)

Given that the green bag is an Xmas self-gifting exercise and my DH bought me the large black patent version, I think this one really HAS to be the final Bay of my collection (yeah right, I hear you say:shame:smile:.

Attachments

• Chloe Green Bay brown.jpg
    Chloe Green Bay brown.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Chloe Green Bay green.jpg
    Chloe Green Bay green.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 50
Congrats.. it is beautiful...
Now that you have finished your bay collection, maybe you could start with the betties or the paddies... there's no end to this addiction...
I just got my first betty and am already deciding which one will come next...

astonishing that colour is!!congrats and i do prefer the brown zip flaps too!maybe i'll be exchanging pics too once this customs issue is over...i'm not the lucky one here...!
hey, maybe a pic of you modeling the bag??:yes:

WOWEE Tag! I love this color in patent and the bag in general! What a great accent with certain outfits. I wouldn't mind a purple or red patent one either. Patent packs a lot of punch! (Try saying that fast!) And don't stop your collection - who knows what else might pop up!

:tup:Hey thanks girls - I'm so glad you like my newest infatuation:girlsigh: (or is it real enduring love:love: ???... only time will tell, but actually I've never fallen out of love with any of my Bays and wouldn't dream of parting with any of them:nogood:, unlike my Mulberry collection which I've almost completely sold off at this point).

It gives me real joy:yahoo: to be able to share with you ladies... only a couple of my friends really get my 'Bag' thing and there's a limit to their tolerance of my little habit. TPF rocks:wlae: ! I'll post a modelling photo tomorrow promise:smile:.

awwww congratulations!! your post made me happy for u since you sound very happy about ur new love!! love the vibrant color!! change is really good!! :love: it must look fantastic with a black turtle neck and say a warm jeans! with black boots!! oooo cant top that!! :yahoo:

awwww congratulations!! your post made me happy for u since you sound very happy about ur new love!! love the vibrant color!! change is really good!! :love: it must look fantastic with a black turtle neck and say a warm jeans! with black boots!! oooo cant top that!! :yahoo:

:smile:Thanks Ruby,GM,Ilson & Mona - so happy to hear my latest Chloe baby has gone down so well with you ladies:tup: ! Thanks also Vanilla (you sound like such a sweetie:heart:!), the outfit you described is almost exactly what I was wearing yesterday - you must be psychic:yes: !

:tup:Thanks Valerie - there actually already is a photo of my Bay family (excluding the latest one) in the 'All About The Bay' section of the Chloe reference strand. Do check them out - they're a gorgeous bunch if I say so myself ;)!