"Meet the Mabels" email from Mulberry

1. Got this in my email today. Looks like Mulberry is heavily marketing this bag ....

[​IMG]

Mabels.JPG
  2. Got the email... was floored by the price! The bags are beautiful, though.

3. I LOVE the maxi Mabel, but I find the price a turn off. Is it me, or are Mulberry upping their price range?

4. Gosh, they're plain.. and they don't look very 'Mulberry' to me.. :wondering

5. I really like the maxi mabel - think it could be their next 'big' bag!

6. Sorry but I find these so very dull - to my view there is definitely a downward trend in designs this year.

7. :yahoo:I'm waiting for the patent chocolate mabel to hit the stores which should be sometimes this week. It's a while since a bag made me put my name down on a wait list - not since the first Paddington ads but I've got the ads of the Mulberry Mabel on my fridge door just to assure myself I won't get fed up of it within a month. But I think it's gonna be a big hit this Fall with patent being so in-fashion.

Mulberry%20Mabel.jpg
  8. Cool! The chocolate patent one is really pretty. Post pics when you get it. :tup:

9. Wow. These are very beautiful. I love them! Especially that purple Maxi Mabel - its on my wishlist already :tup: