Meet the Chanel UGLY sister........

Syma, I hear you sister! I hate the rain and the worry for bags it generates. I think this is a great solution and looks not the least ugly, just functional and adaptable. Enjoy her! D

Syma, it looks great on you, congrats! And I totally hear you about the rainy weather. Just spend my Saturday shopping in the rain, so fed up with it :tdown:

Luckily I could hide for the rain at the Chanel boutique :biggrin:

Thank you for your kind words everyone, :blush:! ITA with all you guys that said the bag looks so much better once you wear it! I asked the SA to remove all of the stuffing and put some of my things in and it stopped it looking too boxy. I am growing more fond of it because it looks so practical and kinda cool! I also like the large adjustable drop on the handle because you can still wear it with all those cool Chunky winter knits. :kiss: to all of you guys.

BTW after 2 kids already I am hoping to NEVER to use this as a diaper bag, hehe.

It looks really good on you, not ugly at all! :tup:

And I am 100% positive that this bag will receive lots of wear. After all, it is nice to use a bag when you don't have to worry about ruining it in sudden showers.

Wow, the PB hobo looks great on you! :tup: I'm not really a fan of the ligne in general, but I can definitely understand your need for a worry free Chanel that can withstand a monsoon hehe. :P The bag doesn't look so special in the stand alone pics, but I really do like the way it looks on you! :heart: Great practical buy... and now you won't have to forgo carrying a Chanel in the rain, yay! :smile: