Meet the cast of The Real World: Sydney

1. Here's a look at the new cast of MTV's new season of The Real World, which is set in Sydney, Australia.

Blue Ridge, Georgia.

Born and raised in small-town Georgia, Cohutta is a southern gentleman who's quick to impress the ladies with his chivalry, his wit, and his country wisdom. When he's not building houses (he's a self-employed contractor), this 23-year-old cowboy spends his time wandering the mountain ranges, riding horses, and playing the banjo. Ultimately, Cohutta wants to settle down and raise a family in Georgia. In fact, he'll be the first to tell you he's looking for a wife. But in the meantime, lookout Sydney.

Natchez, Mississippi.

At first glance, Dunbar appears to be the stereotypical southern fraternity boy, but a series of life-changing obstacles has forced him to learn responsibility. When his family lost everything after a money-laundering scandal, Dunbar was forced to negotiate his own financial situation, and since then has taken full responsibility for his livelihood. He enrolled in the military to help build his college fund, and now he attends Ole Miss. Dunbar is well-spoken and opinionated on political issues, literature and poetry. He's also arrogant and hot-headed. Though he doesn't seem the "relationship" type, he's very committed to his girlfriend back home.

Cleveland, Ohio.

His rugged, "bad-boy" look makes this 21-year-old seem intimidating initially, but deep down Isaac is just a handsome, lovable party boy. As a teen, Isaac rebelled by using drugs and alcohol, but he's worked hard toward achieving a better future for himself. A student at the University of Arizona, he strives hard to maintain a 4.0 GPA. With his comedic personality, he bonds with the guys and charms the ladies.

Austin, Texas.

Twenty-year-old Texan KellyAnne doesn't just show up to the party; she loves to be the center of it, too. She's a self-described tease who craves the attention of men. She's hot and she knows it, which she uses to her advantage. KellyAnne's parents divorced as soon as she graduated high school, and their difficult spilt led to her trouble trusting men. Despite all of the drama that might have come her way, KellyAnne just wants to have fun.

New York, New York.

Parisa is a thoughtful and smart New Yorker, who at first might seem out of place among The Real World party girls. She was raised by loving but demanding Muslim parents who don't support Parisa's dream of being a singer/songwriter. So, Parisa maintained a perfect GPA in school at New York University and jumped straight into a business career to please her parents. It wasn't until recently that she put aside their expectations to make room for her own dream of stardom.

Sacramento, California.

Shauvon is more than just a buxom blonde bombshell; she is also an intellectual sex columnist for Sacramento State University's newspaper. Raised primarily by her controlling mother, Shauvon was pressured to have her ambitions and goals intricately planned out. This often resulted in Shauvon putting her mother's happiness before her own. Tired of being told what to do, she recently broke off her engagement to a man who forced her to choose between a career and him. Although she knows she made the right decision, the wound is still raw.

Fresno, California.

Trisha is a sharp-tongued party girl from California who enjoys drinking, flirting, and flaunting herself with the popular crowd. Raised as a devout Christian by her adoptive parents, 19 year-old Trisha greatly values her faith. She recently committed to a serious relationship with her boyfriend, shedding her self-proclaimed "virgin party girl" image. Trisha is talkative and opinionated and will do whatever it takes to make her voice heard.

The Real World: Sydney premieres Wednesday, August 8 at 10PM
  2. YEEESSSS!!! Another Real World! I loved the Denver one lmao!!
  3. is this the season where the fans voted on the cast?
  4. I saw the preview for this last week. Looks like more sluts than usual.
  5. :roflmfao:

Although I'm excited to see Parisa on there, someone representing someone different for once...I'd like to see an Indian girl on there some time :wlae:

I just can't believe I still watch this stuff :push:
  6. Oh, how fabulous that my town is being repesented by a girl on RW. :rolleyes::lol:
  7. I can't tell the two blondes or Duh-bar and Calcutta apart.

I like the Persian far. Only one with any sense.
  8. I couldnt even stomach the whole episode. The KellyAnn girl was so gross. And she really punked out when she confronted Parisa.

Parisa is prude, and has no idea how beautiful she is. Isaac is average at best, and Im confused that she likes him. :blink: Also, she lied to the roomates about her nationality, I think becaus she doesnt want to be stereotyped by these shallow idiots. Understandable..

9. Calcutta :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    I also cannot tell the two blondes apart, like Parisa said they are cookie cutter girls!
    I love Parisa, she is beautiful & smart!
    KellyAnne is a typical drunk slut
    Calcutta scares me.
    Dunbar is ugly, I don't see the attraction
    I don't know the other guy's name, but i think he's hot
  10. I think all the guys are ugly....

I like Parisa...what do you mean she hid her identity...she said she was Persian which is true :confused1:

Kelly Ann is that stupid slut that's dumb also "Why don't girls like me"

Trisha is annoying....when she was making fun of an immigrant I was pissed too

Shaovon has some fake boobies
  11. In the casting special, Parisa said she was Iranian. In the first episode she says Persian. So thats confusing...

Yeah, when I said Isaac I meant Dunbar. LOL Isaac must be the ohio kid, or I dont know where I got that name from.
  12. Isn't Iranian = Persian?

When someone tells me they're Persian, I know it's most likely Iran....that's where "Persians" originated least the ones I've met...I think so many Persians are very attractive and I love their language, Farsi

Maybe because I'm Indian, I find Persian people so good looking
  13. ^^Are you asking me?? I dont know. lol

the kellyann chick got upset when Parisa didnt speak to her in the beginning. Parisa's a good judge of character, she immediately who to ignore. :roflmfao:
  14. From last night's episode, and the preview for next week I don't think I like that girl Trisha at all :tdown:
  15. Is it just me or is the name "Shauvon" spelled wrong??? I bet her parents are rocket scientists. It's supposed to be"Siobhan" which is pronounced Shiv-awn, her parents probably spelled it like it sounds. If you like a name, at least get the correct spelling. Or maybe they thought it was too hard for her to memorize. :nuts: