Meet Snow White

OMG OMG OMG! I really really love her. She is sooo beautiful! Congratulations. Is she a 30cm?
Hey you put the matching twillys on the handles just like me!

trauma turgo and archangel: your photos are so inpiring with the double twillies! I plan to get 2nd blue "red berries" twilly for my handbag right away!

I love the fact that we can preserve our handles with such beautiful scarves. And I especially appreciate that this look is 100% Hermes and NO other handbag makes an attempt to copy this look. It's exclusive, and I just adore it!! :love:

OMG OMG OMG! I really really love her. She is sooo beautiful! Congratulations. Is she a 30cm?
Hey you put the matching twillys on the handles just like me!

She's a 30cm indeed. I wouldnt do a white birkin in 35cm as it would be more difficult to prevent the corners from scrapping against walls etc. She's a statement bag but definitely not a workhorse bag.....

:drool: OMG!!!! :yahoo:

How in the world did I miss this post?!!???!!?!

Absolutely and without a doubt one of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen! Woohoo! What a beauty!:heart:

Congrats!!!!

She's a 30cm indeed. I wouldnt do a white birkin in 35cm as it would be more difficult to prevent the corners from scrapping against walls etc. She's a statement bag but definitely not a workhorse bag.....

I know, but she is really beautiful. I already had a white H bag on my wishlist but this picture of yours made me want it even harder.:yes:

I know, but she is really beautiful. I already had a white H bag on my wishlist but this picture of yours made me want it even harder.:yes:

Get it get it get it!!!!! :P :smile:
A white birkin is something that you've to see IRL to appreciate its astounding beauty. It's the best bag to accessorize as the white background accentuates any colored accessories on it (just be careful of color transfer... so only use H accessories!). I would recommend swift leather as its smooth matt texture is ideal to show off the pristine white color. I saw a white togo/clemence in Paris a year or so back and passed on it as the grains "grooves" of the leather seemed to look "darker" and the bag looked a tad "greyish"....

Get it get it get it!!!!! :P :smile:
A white birkin is something that you've to see IRL to appreciate its astounding beauty. It's the best bag to accessorize as the white background accentuates any colored accessories on it (just be careful of color transfer... so only use H accessories!). I would recommend swift leather as its smooth matt texture is ideal to show off the pristine white color. I saw a white togo/clemence in Paris a year or so back and passed on it as the grains "grooves" of the leather seemed to look "darker" and the bag looked a tad "greyish"....

What you said is very interesting indeed, how funny, when I thought about a white birkin (or kelly) I couldn't make up my mind between clémence and swift. I always tended to think I would have preferred taurillon clémence, but lately I started tending much more towards swift and the reason is the grain. I'm happy to know you had the same thought.:idea:

I also passed on a white epsom sellier kelly for the same reason. I feel that any obviously grained white leather seems to have a slight grey cast over it....(perhaps due to the light and shadow play over the uneven-ness of the surface texture.

I love the white Birkin. I have a white Bolide and love it. I have seen two women on different airplane flights with 35cm white Birkins and lusted after both. It is funny because in each case the woman was very casual about how she treated her bag--kicking it under the seat, etc. I thought that either she was very very wealthy and could just use her spare one when she got home...or it was a fake.

..came back for another look. It is just a fantastic bag, I think you were absolutely spot on with your choice. We dont see many pure white bags on the forum, and what you did with the twillys really makes it all the more spectacular. Lovely!:heart: :yes: