Meet Prince Roo everybody!

1. My min pin. This is the first dog I've ever had. He has my heart - in about 27 different ways. Enjoy!
    Adriane

PrinceRoo 001.jpg PrinceRoo 006.jpg PrinceRoo 004.jpg PrinceRoo 009.jpg PrinceRoo 008.jpg
  2. And the little lady in the 4th picture is Princess Grace. She is nearly 3 times Roo's size. They are too funny.

3. He is so adorable! Congrats on your first pup!

4. Oooh! I like the 3rd pic! So cute, congrats!

5. Thanks so much. He has quite the personality. It is so much fun getting to know him a little better every day. He's 13 weeks old.

6. awhh i love him!:love: So cute!

7. Prince Roo is adorable!!!!! What a cute lil face he has, no wonder he has your heart!:love:

8. What sort of dog is Roo? He is gorgeous, I have never seen one before!

9. He is a Miniature Pinscher.
    Not sure if anyone's interested, but here's a link for a little explanation of who he is -
    Dog Owner's Guide Profile: The Miniature Pinscher
    His tail is docked but I did not have hie ears "done". I love the little loppy ear he's got and his wrinkly 'lil forehead when his ears are on alert :heart: .

10. Different Photos album | Sinarta | Fotki.com

Your min pin looks exectally like mine does. Here are some photos of him. His name is Awesome-O. You will enjoy him so much they are so animated and will keep you on your toes all the time. He is like a person to me, he is very smart. You will enjoy him very much.

11. What a sweetie! I had a min pin for 12 years. She was my "first" child.

12. Oh my gosh Sinarta - you are right, they could be twins. How old is Awesome-O? How much does he weigh? Can you tell that I don't know anyone else with a Min Pin? People always want to know what kind of dog he is, they usually guess chiuahua.

13. Awesome-O is 1 year and 3 months now and he weighs 8lbs. When I got him, I didnt know much about min pin either, but they are wonderful dogs to have, they will keep you entertained and he loves to be in my lap and he also sleeps under me at night. And yes, everyone for some reason thinks he is a chiuachuad, but he is not. You will enjoy him very much. If you have any other questions about min pin, I will try to give you help.

14. Are you going to get his ears clipped. I thought that I was going to get his ears clipped when I first got him, but after having him, I noticed that his ears was so much better not being clipped.

15. Prince Roo is the same age as my puppy.
    Congrats, he's adorablel!!