Meet my Toby!

1. Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker on the purse forum, but have finally decided to start posting. I thought I would introduce everyone to my puppy (well, I still think of him as one, even though he may not look like a puppy lol) Toby.

Toby is a 2 year old (almost 3 - in January) Cocker Spaniel. He is a bit overweight... he just loves to eat. He hates to shower (I couldn't stop laughing the other day when I read the thread on dogs going crazy after their showers)... as soon as he sees me coming to get him with his doggie shampoo and brush in my hands he runs and hides, lol.

He's like my little son, and I love him to pieces.

Here's TOBY!...

atobyxmaseve.jpg toby12605 003.jpg toby091806 007.jpg tobyphotoshoot 012 (Small).jpg
  2. Hi Toby,
    Welcome to the Purse Forum! You're adorable!

3. Oh my goodness he is precious. I love his Ralph Lauren polo!!

Cute Cute!

4. Awww, what a sweetie. I love Cockers.

5. welcome, to you and toby!!!

i'm a cocker spaniel momma too... mine's at least 6, named boats, and is very overweight. i know it's not healthy, but anyone who has ever lived with an food obsessive cockers spaniel would understand. he hates water!!! we got him from the shelter thinking that he'd be a great dog to go to the lake with, WRONG! but we love him anyway. the good thing is, he loves his groomer, thanks to his stuffed animal obsession. did i mention that he's obsessive?

6. HI TOBY!!!! I like to eat too!!

Anne

7. Welcome, Toby! Love the second pic best, but they are all cute. Congrats on your new addition to the family!

8. OH My GOSH!!! ... Being a previous Cocker owner myself... TOBY is sOOO CUTE!!! I had to blow up these pictures.... He's a CUTIE~! ;)

this one is priceless!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. He's a cutie!!

10. Awww, welcome Toby!

11. Hi TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!

He is absolutely adorable!
    And welcome to tPF!

12. OMG!!! Boats is such a cute name! Your post made me LOL, your Boats sounds exactly like Toby. ALL he does is EAT. I can never eat in peace, because Toby is always by my side crying for food, even if he just ate a few minutes before.

When I got Toby I was so excited that I'd be able to take him swimming with me, go to the beach, etc... and just like you I was SO wrong, lol. He won't even go outside if it is sprinkling... he just really hates water.

He loves stuffed animals too, but they don't last very long, because he destroys them within a day, lol.

Thank you to everyone else for all of your sweet comments!!!

:heart:

13. hahaha very cute!!!!

14. I love the name Toby for a dog - he is adorable!!!

15. :lol:

Toby's great!!!!