Meet My Newest Bags! Pics!!!

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I posted a while ago that I had purchased the Softy Faridah in Camouflage. After buying the camouflage, I totally fell head over heels for the Softy Faridah and bought a second one in chalk...so....

Introducing the Softy Faridah sisters! (Don't mind that the camouflage looks so flat in the first pic - it's empty and the chalk is currently stuffed FULL with all my junk). Camouflage was purchased via Nordies (full price) and Chalk was purchased via Neiman Marcus (on sale for $299!!!)

Sorry the pics took SOOOO LONG! I am totally lazy when it comes to taking pictures and uploading!

Attachments

• Twins.resize.jpg
    Twins.resize.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Camouflage.resize.jpg
    Camouflage.resize.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Chalk.resize.jpg
    Chalk.resize.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 67
Gorgeous! Love me those Faridahs! I still can't decide whether or not I should keep my chicory, and I just bought this one from bloomingdales:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...d=cat207400&masterId=cat203510&index=47&cmCat=

But I'm still on the hunt for the camo faridah...or the softy tote!

Thanks, mrqx2!!! If I see the camo faridah anywhere, I'll let you know. Have you tried calling Nordies customer service? they are super helpful and can try and locate the bags in-store for you if they are no longer available online. Someone posted a while ago that the Softy tote was like 30% off at Nordies (in-store). I contacted customer service looking for chalk (which they said was completely sold out everywhere), but maybe they can find a camo if that's what you're looking for? Anyway, good luck and I'll keep an eye out for you!