Meet my new BFF- Anthracite City :)

1. It's here!

My very first B-Bag, an Anthracite City.

When I opened the box and held it for the first time, I wasn't too crazy about the color. It didn't look as it did in the store.

But after carrying it different ways, checking obsessively in the mirror and stuffing my things into it, I have really come to appreciate the subtleties of the color-- it's like a greenish dark grey. And in certain lights, it also looks blue. I *heart* the smell of new leather. Especially this buttery kind! Right after I got it, of course I had to photograph it. Sorry the lighting is a little weird in my room. It's the best I could do because I was nearly shaking with excitement all evening :smile:

Can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow morning for brunch!!!

anthracity3.JPG anthracitecity1.JPG anthracitecity2.JPG anthracitecity3.JPG anthracitecity4.JPG
  2. You are going to LOVE that bag! Gorgeous! Congrats!

3. YEAH, BABY!!!!

It looks great! Your leather looks thick and smooth, and the color is just divine. I've loved my Anthracity since the moment I got her. Congrats!

4. Whooohooo! That bag is the perfect twist on the classic black city. I'm so excited for you!

5. Congrats and enjoy.:yahoo:

6. how pretty! the leather looks so great. congrats! :smile:

7. Looks amazing.....must not buy one...must not buy one..

8. Congrats!!! It is TDF!!!

9. :yahoo: Congratulations:yahoo:

It's beautiful and the leather looks TDF:drool:

10. Congrats:yahoo: !!!
    Anthracite is my fav color so far for 2007 !!!!!!!

11. What a great first BBag!! GORGEOUS!!!:drool::drool:

12. Definitely an interesting color. Does anyone know if these are in Barneys NYC yet?

13. Congrats!!! Beautiful bag. I am loving this color more and more.

14. Love, love, LOVE it!!! It looks amazing on you- congrats:yahoo: !

15. Congrats! so beautiful :heart: