~~~ Meet my Chinchilla's ~~~

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Hi, I wanted to introduce and share my new furry friends ...

First - group pic of all my new boys.
Second - Chilly Willy - he's mine.
Third - nameless for now - he's hubby's and he's having trouble naming this one.
Fourth - Milo - he's my daughters.

Of course, I think mine is the cutest ... but my hubby's has got some cute poses too. Milo, my daughter's, eats a lot so I wanted to call him fatty, lol! He's cute too.

Attachments

• chin1.jpg
    chin1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 148
  • chin2.jpg
    chin2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 110
  • chin3.jpg
    chin3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 110
  • chin4.jpg
    chin4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 114
I just love Chinchillas. I used to breed a few 15 years ago and I still hanker for another one as a pet. Bimbo was my favorite, he was a beige chinchilla. I just love the way they take a bath in silver sand. They're amazing creatures and so clean and they live a long time. They make adorable pets. Unfortunately I'm now working overseas, where you can't have them.

Oh they are absolutely precious & ADORABLE!!! :yes: I love chincillas and miss mine so much (she passed away several years ago). I especially love the name "Chilly Willy"..Soooooo cute!:P:heart:

Talking about ADORABLE!!!!! Are they easy to train? what are their charateritcs like? Do they cuddle? They are sooo cute!!! I would LOve to get one for my daughter.. They need tons of space? Can you please tell a little about them? Thanks in advan:heart:ce..

Talking about ADORABLE!!!!! Are they easy to train? what are their charateritcs like? Do they cuddle? They are sooo cute!!! I would LOve to get one for my daughter.. They need tons of space? Can you please tell a little about them? Thanks in advan:heart:ce..
I've only had them for a couple of weeks, but I read and researched about them before I bought them. According to the book and some chinchilla lovers here in the forum, they live for at least 15 years. They are very clean, they love to take their dust baths and very lovable. Yes they love to cuddle. They need at least 2 hours outside of their cage for exercise ... so you have to have that time to devote to them.