Meet Mr. Crackle and shoes, my stunning new spy

Absolutely TDF:wtf::yahoo::woohoo:.Forgive my naive question but,is it leather,fabric(canvas?)?
Congrats,this Spy is a beauty,another beautifull addition to your breathtalking (and growing!) collection!

attachment.php

OMG!!! What an absolutely amazing find! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! It's like a giant, pristine crystal snow flake. STUNNING!!!!:drool::drool: Congrats, Saichyloo, so glad you found this rare gem and that it is in gorgeous condition. It's much more stunning than I was expecting. WOW!:heart:

Saich,

Another perfect glittering gem added to your collection!! This bag is truly breathtaking IRL. I saw one perched pristinely on a glass shelf over a year ago at Bloomingdales NYC. Absolutely one of the most beautiful spies I have ever seen.

Congratulations on your good fortune in finding a brand new one, and in locating those perfect CLs to match!

Oh Deco so glad you love the bag, I am totally in love with it, smiled so much yesterday my jaw hurt...lol

BalenciageLove, see what happens when you go away I get into all sorts of things. We are now Crackle spy twins. You was not wrong about this bag its stunning and as its not a bright in your face silver I can handle it

You're done it......

A G A I N !!!

But this time in silver. Well done! It is so beautiful. Such a stunning bag. Have you sorted out some outfits? The shoes look great too. I'm guessing if you carried this bag you would tone your outfit down? Black would look stunning with it. Or maybe purple? Other than that I wouldn't have a clue.

Beautiful bag, and congrats!

Kavnadoo, got a very simple outfit to go with the bag and shoes, black long line vest top, which I also got from Net yesterday, and jet black Diesel jeans. I think I would only ever wear black with this bag as otherwise it would be to much.

The bag is stunning, if one ever comes up on ebay you ladies should jump on it. The pictures are nothing to what it looks like IRL

HandbagAddict you are just so sweet, knew you would love the bag, can you believe Harrods found this for me. I have them hunting for another one now seeing as their was so good at getting me this one....Lol

Skelly so glad you love the bag to, really cannot take my eyes of it