Animalicious!

Meet Miss Maia-Annabel....and prepare to *squeeee*!

Posted By clevercat Posted Jul 25, 2011

1. Night, night Aunty poopsie!

Sweet dreams!

The twins1.jpg

2. Loveeeee!

3. ::::::::::::yawn:::::::::::::::::::::stretch::::::::::::::::::::::dreamt of KITTINS!!!!!!!

4. Maia-Annabel keeping a (sleepy) watchful eye over Solomon....

Missy and Solly.jpg

5. Some of these photos belong on the Cute Overload calendar. I just ordered my 2013 page-a-day so I will have another year of kittehs, puppehs, hedgehogs, bunnehs, etc.

6. Hay! Look up there at that last post! See teh date? Ages ago.

MissyAugust122.jpg

Noes makes me bump mah own thread again!

MissyAugust12.jpg

Me and' mah minions - lookit how squashed up they are, an' how much space ah have. If you're lookin' for mah mama, she's on teh floor. Sofas noes for hoomins.

MissyAugust121.jpg

7. We was TRYIN' to post! I musta sent 50 or 60 posts E V E R Y day. I think the monsters snatched them off the interwebz before they came through. :angel:

BBB, my mum is lyin' she only comes in here looking for Murphy pics. :devil:

Luv Stinky :kitty:

8. Dear Stinky an' Stinky's Mum

:blah::blah::blah:

Love BBB

Murphy8.jpg

9. It is so nice to see you Missy! You are so generous to share your thread with those other cats ;)

10. Ah knoes, Aunty poopsie, ah knoes..... Sometimes ah think ah am too modest an' jus' too kind to teh others......:angel:

11. Well said Missy................................well said :cutesy:

12. Dear Miss BBB,

I missed your charming little face and cute little toeses. It's good to see you posting again. You must be terribly busy trying to get the little fuzzies to toe the line.

Thank you so much for the Murphy pic. :loveeyes::hbeat::smooch::faint:

13. hai missy an murphy!

14. Youuuuhoo! Hewoah there Bear!!

15. Oh, ah am Aunty Cats! Ah'm sure you wouldn't believe how naughty they are....little monsters. Ah'm always tryin' to get them into - *ahem* out of trouble...:devil:

This is possibly the 'squeeiest' photo yet, sent to me today by their fur mum's Mum...

The kids.jpg