Meet Knut - The Polar Bear Cub!

1. Berlin zoo employee Thomas Doerflein plays with polar bear cub Knut in this undated picture, released on January 24, 2007. Knut, born on December 5, 2006, has had to be hand fed by Doerflein after its mother Tosca refused the baby.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh,he's darling! I love polar bears.:love:

3. So precious! :heart:

4. EEEEeeekkkk!!! That's the cutest thing, EVER!!! What a cute little furball :love: Okay, now I want a baby polar bear :love:

5. lol look at his little tongue. So cute!!

6. What a sweet baby. Is there any way to adopt him and hug him forever.:heart:

7. can i have one??? he's so cute!!

you know i just want to have a pair of polar bears and snuggle up to them and go to sleep... they look so cuddly!!

although i've been warned that may not work out well for me...

8. oh my so cute!!! awww :love:

9. He's so cute!

10. Oh my god, that's the cutest thing ever :love: Gawd, I wish the myths about norwegians keeping polar bears as pets were true - that thing is almost cuter than my cat :love: Oh well, I guess I'll buy a stuffed toy instead and continue to admire them behind bars (:sad:) in zoos instead..

11. aaaaaaaaaaaaw sooo cute! i wanna give it a hug!

12. Update on Knut!

[​IMG]

Polar bear cub Knut plays in the Berlin zoo in this undated picture, released on March 2, 2007. Knut, born on December 5, 2006, weighs now 6500 grammes and had to be hand fed every four hours by zoo employee Thomas Doerflein after its mother Tosca refused the baby.

13. It's so cute!!!!

14. He's still so small! He's just darling!:love:

15. Oh my god, I love Knut! Have you ever seen anything that cute? :love::love::love: