Meet in Virginia (SW or Central) or NW North Carolina??

1. I am in Virginia and have already spoken to another member who would love to have a meet in SW or Central Virginia. We could make it a VA/NC meet since SW Virginia is close. Anyone interested????

2. I would love to meet up , though I just joined . Its still nice to make some new friends with those who share in my passion for Louis Vuittons

3. We have three so far....great!!!

Anyone else???

4. I don't have my first LV but I am in the process of buying it...can I join? LOL

5. I'm in Richmond, I would consider going, but prob would not travel for a meet (I have a baby) So don't plan it around my preferences- just throwing it out there that you have a central VA who might be interested :tup:

6. I am interested I would love to go to Richmond! Stoneypoint is a great store!

7. I am new to the forum and just moved to greensboro NC I could probably meet up.

8. I'm up for a meet . . .

9. Aw Stony Point is my home LV! If that's where you guys do it I might be able to come home for the weekend and meet up with you all!

10. We should! that's mine too:p

11. All of my SAs are gone at Stony Point now :sad: I'm kind of glad I moved when I did because I would be so sad to shop there without them!